Monday, October 02, 2006

It was a very good week

Last week was one of the best in a long time! Yes, I've had a great day here or there, but with all of the crap 2006 has brought on, I can't remember the last time there were 7 consecutive days of good happenings. It was non-stop from Sunday to Sunday but so much was accomplished that I am proud of. It was a balance of all of my favorite things rolled into one week: I kept my fitness goals, took on a new job, reconnected with good friends, went back to school and got the chance to express myself artistically.

Accomplishments from Sunday to Sunday:

22 miles run
1 Yoga class
1 Bridge to Bridge race in SF
2 Issues of "Runners" magazine read
1 2-week notice
1 New job
1 Lunch with a good friend
1 Day of fun with in SF with another friend
2 Concert rehearsals sung
2 Concerts sung
1 MA class attended

No comments: