Monday, October 16, 2006

Time consumption

Maybe you've been wondering where I've been, maybe not... the choice is yours.

I've been cleaning up one job and moving into another. Today was my first day at new job, which has an office very close to old job. Half of my day was spent hiding so no one from old job could see me. Seeing me in new job= wanting to ask me questions about old job. That is unacceptable.

Hmmm, other uses of time... I went to an impromptu BBQ on Friday evening, also had a night on the town on Saturday. I'm reading "Focus on Servant-Leadership" for my class, and watching the first season of "Grey's Anatomy."

Excuse the boring post. Have a lovely week! (I need a topic. If you would like to suggest one, please do. I'm in a writing rut.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Servant-Leadership, want to talk about it over some Tanq and Tonic? Someone left some in our freezer for just such a discussion.