Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Please excuse the random questions

QUESTION #1: What's the deal with an MBA?

I'm getting a master's degree in administration and you don't see me going around saying that I'm working on my MEA (Masters of Educational Administration) or more specifically, my MEAHE (Masters of Educational Administration, Higher Education) or better yet, my MUA (Masters of University Administration). So, why does MBA get it's own title? WHY? I'll tell you why - because those bastards make more money, that's why.

QUESTION #2: How many calories are burned when coughing?

I've looked everywhere, and this information is no where to be found. Of course, there are many articles on how many calories burned during sports activities, or even laughing. My guess is, I've spent the last 5 days coughing a lot more than laughing... I just want to know how many calories that has burned! Why is this not googleable?

No comments: