Thursday, September 21, 2006

Man with last name "Q"

So, I thought it would be funny to post aforementioned post on Craigslist so I could show everyone the responses from those looking for love on the same internet site where you can rent an apartment or buy a used bicycle.

Some were just the emails you would write to anyone. I bet most of these guys just send their stats out to each post like clockwork. They leave me nothing to believe their that their names have a "Q" in them.

Single and Looking for a Girlfriend

I am 23 year old male from San Jose, Ca. that is looking for A Girlfriend to hang out with. I am a friendly person looking To Meet someone warm, cute, caring, sweet, understanding and like to do fun things together.
I like to watch Cartoons, VH1 Classic and Hockey. I Listen To Classic Rock, 80’s Hair Metal, Blues and Country Music I’m looking for girls that is between Ages 18-30 years old. The fun things I like to do is hang out at the Mall, Go to the park by our house, go on computer and listen to music and watch TV once in a while. I shop at music and sport stores. I am a caring loving thoughtful loving person. If you’re a missing someone special maybe I am the one for you and could be a match. Hit me back on myspace with a message. You Can E-mail.... at
coXXXX@hotmail.com

Hello, im 27 male from san jose, Im very interested in your post. Im 5 11 black hair brown eyes slim body. if you want I will send you pic. So hope hear from you soon.
Thanks

are you collecting names or something? do you have a pic?

I enjoy beach, sports, music movies, clubbing and traveling. Hope to talk with u soon.
I can go down any time you want!!Me:27ymale
eyes/hair: black5' 10"185 lbs professional in Santa Clara
MS degreenon-smoker

I love that last one. Especially that it says, "I can go down any time you want!" Does that mean what I THINK it means? My favorite was the response from a guy who simply sent me two pictures, one of himself and a picture of his hot ride. Yeah, baby! :(

Other replies didn't tell me ANYTHING about the person who was writing it, only confirming that their last name begins with a "Q." I guess I gave the impression that it would be enough.

My last name is Quan

My name is Bruce
I have one ? for you...Why "Q"?
~Bruce Q.~

My last name does begin with Q. So is it reallyyour goal "Suzy" to marry a man whose last namebegins with Q just so they can call you Suzy Q.??

Intelligence abounds on Craigslist... lemme tell ya. Don't worry, though. There are a few peole who got it, and I appreciate them for getting the joke.

Your priority's are warped but you brought tears of laughter, fucking suzy Q, I get it! HAHA
We should chat! laughter & laughter await's

Thank you to all who participated in this experiment, even though I will not be responding to any of your emails. I just don't think the internet dating thing is a good thing for me... all I can do is make fun of people. That's just not right.

No comments: