Friday, February 04, 2011

Vacation Recommendation

0 snow (Sorry everyone else. It's warm here.)
1 lazy day
1 day of grazing instead of eating
6 miles run

It was suggested by my uberboss (the boss of my boss) that I might need a vacation. I agree.
Boyfriend is feeling better, which is a great thing because we are leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow. I am not really a Vegas person. I lived there for 9 months. It sucked. During my online dating days, I would purposely go through profiles of men who posted pictures of themselves in Vegas - striped shirt, holding a cocktail, standing with blacked out buddies or smudged out women in party dresses. I think this helped me avoid some serious douchebags.

Anyhoo. . . I digress. . .

I will admit Las Vegas is a pretty fun place to go as a tourist though. This trip will also be the first time boyfriend and I have flown anywhere in an airplane together. I'm hoping for 4 fun days of eating, drinking (responsibly of course), and probably not exercising (unless strutting around in heals counts). Good thing I got that 6-miler out of the way today. Looking forward to starting over the exercise regimen next week.

See you in a week!

No comments: