Monday, August 14, 2006

I feel FLABULOUS - Day 1

If having really "good" (shows-every-dimple) lighting in the new bathroom wasn't bad enough... laziness is now taking hold of my personality. I've been in a pretty shitty mood for the last week. I could blame it on the birthday, but I'm going to blame it on lack of endorphens. Last night, after taking a 6 hour nap, I've decided enough is enough... I'm shaping up again, damnit! And here's how:

1.) Get up earlier to get more done
2.) Work out at least 4 days a week
3.) Register for another race or two in fall... (TBD)
4.) Subscribe to RUNNERS magazine
5.) Cut down eating of pizza and drinking of beer
6.) Eat a sensible lunch
7.) Buy a dog - no, no, no, you are not buying a dog! Take this off the list!
7.) Find an enjoyable group fitness class that doesn't require clapping
8.) Have more sex (NOT a part of the group fitness class- sicko!)
9.) Laugh more
10.) Make monthly massage appointments

HOW I'M DOING / DAY 1 / MONDAY

- At the gym at 7:15 where I did 10 minutes warm-up on the stationary bike, followed by 2 miles on the treadmill. Core stretch, then hit the shower.
- Had my usual cup of joe for breakfast and a small portion of mushroom risotto for lunch
- Sent in subscription to RUNNERS magazine

No comments: