Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Does exercise make up for over-eating?

DAY 2 of FLABULOUSNESS:

Had a large veggie sandwich while out to lunch with a collegue. The sandwich came with a lot of bread and pasta salad, so it's not as healthy as it sounds. (LOSE 1 point)

After lunch, I saw my stylist Megan and went for a shorter haircut than usual (LOSE 2 inches).

After work, I'm going hiking for one hour out at Quicksilver (GAIN 1-2 points) then have dinner with the boyfriend's parents. (LOSE 1 point).

So, I'm even, depending on the difficulty of the hike and how much wine I have for dinner, and my hair looks better. Not a bad day.

OTHER BORING THOUGHTS

I just tried my first espresso bean covered in dark chocholate and I must say -- kind of gross. I mean, the taste is pretty good, but it's kind of like biting into tasty tree bark. While I've written this, I've eaten 5 or 6. (LOSE 2 points)

I'm listening to someone play "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" through the wall. (No points gained or lost)

No comments: