Friday, January 25, 2008

Fabulous (Wet) Friday

I'm sorry that I have not posted a picture of my belly. Truth be told - I haven't bought a charger for the new digital camera. My belly was looking pretty flat last week, but this week has made is quite challenging to get to the gym. So, technically, you didn't miss anything. :)

Yours truly is a full-time student this quarter. Yes. She is insane. Because of a rainstorm 3 weeks ago, a 6-hour day of class was cancelled and rescheduled. This weekend I have class on both Saturday AND Sunday to make up for it. Unfortunately the weather isn't looking too great now either.... I don't care how bad California drivers are! Everyone had better get their asses to class so we can get this over with!

Current Fabulousness
1.) 2 new fabulous pairs of shoes (flats!)from Bluefly.com... new favorite shopping website.
2.) 1 fabulous trainer who has taught me a million new things to do at the gym so I don't get bored.
3.) 1 fabulous male with which I have been having a great time with over the past couple of weeks.
4.) 2 more fabulous months until I get a break, then start writing my Master's thesis.

No comments: