Friday, January 11, 2008

Fabulous Friday: Date-O-Rama

This, being the busiest week of the new quarter with work and class, I also put in the time to meet some new people. I will have had 5, yes FIVE, dates this week with 5, yes FIVE different people. I know, insanity. I figured, "Why the hell not?"

Tuesday morning, I woke up worried that the perpetual dating was ruining my karma, especially since the guy typically pays for the date. So, I offered to pay for a few things, just so the Indian God's aren't too mad at me and think I'm getting a free meal. Not what I'm going for. There is only one person I'm interested in seeing again. Someone asked me recently if I was picky. Well, yes. I guess I am. I'm also friends with a lot of men, so it takes more for me to get really excited about dating because I have so many good men in my life.

The eating and wine drinking this week is honestly killing me. I've decided serial dating is bad for my health and will stop very soon.

On top of eating and drinking, I'm still upset and perplexed by the measurement of my B.M.I. which I'm sure we are all tired of hearing about. I'm meeting with a trainer tonight, and I'm going to let her kick my ass..."Oh yeah? Can an unfit person do THIS? Can an overweight person DO THAT?" I feel like I have something to prove - probably a positive.

Coming soon!! I picture of my belly! That's right. I'm going to do before and afters! It's crunch time!

No comments: