Friday, January 04, 2008

Fabulous Friday Continues 2008

Even a crappy Friday can be a fabulous one:

+ I'm back at work and classes start again next week. Me likes the busy times.

+ I've been working out a lot over the break, which is amazing dedication in my humble opinion.

+ I made an appointment with a trainer, who I hope will show me how to use the "man weights" so I can hang with the big boys. I'd also like some tummy exercises so I don't end up LOOKING like my father as well as ACTING just like him.

+ Obama won the Iowa Caucus. I know that doesn't mean he'll win a nomination (a la Howard Dean) but it makes me happy that Iowa isn't as conservative as I thought.

- Huckabee won the Iowa Caucus, proving that Iowans are as conservative as I thought.

- I hate the dating process. So much a process of elimination and confused people.

See, only two negatives! Life is fabulous.

No comments: