Monday, April 02, 2007

Lull

I haven't had anything to write about. It's SPRING! You'd think I'd have SOMETHING good to say, but alas, besides allergies nothing is coming to me. The work place is going through some massive changes this week, but I'm not going to blog out of fear of Big Brother.

I was in Las Vegas over the weekend visiting friends who are new parents. We didn't go to the Strip, we didn't go clubbing, we didn't gamble, we didn't stay out late... I'm tired of Vegas anyway. I've decided not to give the State of Nevada any money for the next couple of years. My friends need to come out an visit me in the Bay Area.

Classes start on Tuesday. I'm taking "Finance in Higher Education". Should be illuminating. Really, it should. I think it will be interesting.

I'm going to Dallas in May to visit my cousin. I've never been to Texas, and I'll admit that the thought of a weekend in the Lone Star State is kind of exciting-- very excited to go to Billy Bob's Texas! That's right. I'm going to get my country on.

Anyone got a topic starter?

1 comment:

sarah said...

Phobias? Childhood traumas? What? Too dark? Maybe a photodocumentary of something? You could always try walking into Burlington Coat Factory with a bag...