Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cereal Dating: Part Deux

Ok, kids, here's the deal. I just checked my statistics and blog viewing went to an all-time high last October and November when I began my special on "Cereal Dating." Unfortunately, I'm a bit worn out to take on cereal dating again, so I need your help.


CALL FOR CEREALS


I'm looking for good stories about dating to put on my blog. Names of persons involved will remain confidential. This is a chance for you to use any fake name you please (Betty? Dirk?). For the "cereals" - please be original. They can have fruit and yogurt, but they MUST be cereal... don't try comparing your date to bacon or eggs.. this defeats the purpose. If you can't think of an appropriate cereal name, just tell the story and a cereal name will be chosen for you.


If I get enough responses, I'll post a SATURDAY MORNING BREAKFAST SPECIAL or something...


Call is open to all single ladies OR men with good cereal analogies. Pass along to your friends.


Thank you.

No comments: