Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Finished paper writing so I can blog now

Writing a 15-pager about Chickering was somewhat exciting, but I'm even MORE excited to get this quarter over with. Saba pointed out that I missed a few fabulous Fridays. Guess they weren't too fabulous, but here's the run-down:

I wrote a paper. (Perhaps I mentioned that...)
I ran a lot.
I've been getting some shin-splints.
I ran the San Jose Turkey Trot 5 minutes slower than last year, but it was still fun.
I had Thanksgiving with one of my best friends and her family.
I went to dinner and hung out at a cheesy jazz bar with a guy I've been seeing.
I went wine tasting near Healdsburg with same guy.
I went to dinner and saw "Fred Clause" with above mentioned guy.
I kisses said "guy" and it was nice.

More to come later.

Moi

No comments: