Friday, November 30, 2007

Fabulous Friday - Maintaining Fabulousness

It's difficult, man. I haven't done any running since the Turkey Trot except a lame 10 minutes on a treadmill Tuesday morning. I figure I deserve a little laziness.

Also, I think a gym membership is essential. I just can't get excited about getting up early to work out at work with a bunch of skinny 18-20 year olds. I need some adults to keep me motivated. So, I got a 7 day pass to 24 Hour Fitness. I intend to get up early tommorrow (Saturday) and go to the gym. Time to get back into the game, folks.

The guy I've been dating is running a half marathon this weekend. So nice to talk about healthy habits with someone. He's even going to Vegas to run a race, and can't drink or be unhealthy to make it through 2 hours of running on Sunday. I appreciate that. Giving up partying for health. Like it.

Classes are almost over! I did a presentation on Monday, so next week I have to turn in two rather easy finals. After that, the Christmas parties begin. I will not over-consume cheese, I will not over-consume cheese, I will not over-consume cheese...

This weekend, there is a "Polar Jet." So, there are some freezing temperatures in California. It's about time people realize what actual "cold" feels like. San Jose - in the 50's. Hmmm, not really freezing, but I'm going to buy some fabulous sweaters anyway. :)

No comments: