Monday, March 07, 2011

EVUIP

3 weeks of personal training
134 pounds
22.2% body fat
increased overall health

I've gained weight, and body fat. Not so awesome.

After meeting with Kolleen again today, it occurred to me that the only way to lose weight an body fat is to do something about my diet. Everyone told me. I listened, but I didn't do it. Although my overall health is better, my goal was also to lose a little weight and body fat. Good isn't my best, and I need to do more.

The suggestion for better eating: "Start meals with vegetables, and fill up on them before eating what you like to eat." I'm going to try this. I don't know if it's going to work because I feel like I'll eat the veggies, then eat the entire portion anyway.

For the next couple of weeks it's: Eat Veggies Until I Puke. EVUIP.... er, not such a good acronym.

No comments: