Monday, January 08, 2007

Back on the Fabulous Campaign horse

Howdy Partners! YEE HAW!

For the first morning in about a month, I made it back to the gym this morning. MY gym -- the one that I love despite OLD PIBTY and old men hitting on me. I haven't brought myself to terminate membership after they decided to raise my monthly fees by $31. Some gym-shopping is in order before I decide that $79 per month is just too much. So, I'm shopping all of the typical places first: Golds, Ballys, 24 Hour Fitness... a gym report coming soon to a blog near you. Any suggestions appreciated.

My first M.A. course of the Winter quarter is already over. One class = one weekend. Woo Hoo! The topic? "Ethics in Higher Education." I didn't get to sleep in this weekend, but it was worth the sacrifice. For the next 5 weekends, I will be taking "History and Philosophy of Higher Education," which will at least give me Sunday free to roam around the house, have visitors (one in particular -- see below) or take a partial weekend trip somewhere. (Central Valley, maybe?)

I'm not really cereal dating any more. I went to pizza with Cinnamon Toast Texas Crunch this weekend, but didn't really view it as a date, more as a friendly get-together. I'm trying to see Special K as much as possible, and am having a difficult time being interested in anyone else. He's changing his work schedule to come down to San Jose on Friday so we can go out on a real date.

1 comment:

sarah said...

This is my third attempt to comment since switching over to the new blogger...hopefully it's my first successful one...

Anyhoo, that is quite a price hike. After your gym, 24 Hour will probably be a bit of a shock. It was for me to go there from Crunch. Though Kisa mentioned that hers is just fine. I think it depends on the one you go to.

Also, I'm going to sign up for yoga classes at your place of employement at noon on Wed and Fri. Wanna come?