Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What's happenin?

Just catching everyone up since my blogging has been pretty pathetic in the last few weeks.

Class: I still don't like "The Teachers" and am glad to be in Higher Education. I've read 3 articles of the 10-12 that I need to read (also find) for a Literature Review due next Thursday.

Work: Summer is a little slow around here, but I feel there are some projects being accomplished that could not be finished during the academic year.

Home: Yesterday, the monstrosity of a 52'' Mitsubishi TV that we never watched was sold and removed from the premises by a nice couple with kids. Craigslist - well done.

















After the class is over I will get the household in order. Carpets need to be cleaned, household items need to be purchased, etc. BECAUSE...

Personal: My husband is moving out... don't worry... we are on good terms. We've both found other people. We are going to remain good friends and neighbors as he is literally moving 5 blocks away. New roommate is Kristina. She is currently in a love triangle and will perhaps let me blog about her. :) Excellent!

Extra-Curricular: I've booked a mini vacation for one to Costanoa in Pescadero to sit, read, hike, run, and most importantly.. be massaged for two days. Yes, I'm going by myself. Don't even think about booking one of their lovely canvas cabins while I'm there. I only want to see nature and possibly some old, quiet people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, the behemoth TV has gone at last! -Binty