Wednesday, November 09, 2011

So, what happened in October?

Lemme tell ya...

9/30 - I had a great interview for an Executive Assistant position with a company in Menlo Park.

10/3 - My recruiter called to let me know the company was considering an offer.

10/4 - I received an offer letter.

10/5 - I gave my two weeks notice. No one was surprised, including my boss who said, "Everyone is leaving, I hope people don't think that I'm a bad boss. . . *nudge* *nudge*"

10/21 - I found a remarkably good temporary replacement for my position, I trained her, and I left my job.

10/23 - I ran the Morgan Hill Half Marathon, and completed it in just one minute under my personal record. I am stoked because the course is more difficult than my current PR course! Yay for tri training!

10/24 - I started the new job. They are currently honeymooning me, but I don't mind the slower pace (for now). People are generally cool, and they are very open about how to/not to do things. The company has direction, and focus, and everyone works hard.

10/30 - Halloween.

No comments: