Thursday, July 07, 2011

Icannothascheezburger

(If you haven't seen the site Icanhascheezburger.com, it's worth a looksie. Especially the LOL Cats section. You'll like it, even if you don't think you like kitties, you will! Or you will continue to think they are evil, but also funny.)

It's been over a month, so let me update you. I've been swimming, biking, running, and TRXing. I signed up for swim lessons at my gym, joined a group that swims and runs at work, and lubed up the Fuji.

It's triathlon time! The date is September 10, 2011. The event is the Pacific Grove Sprint Triathlon. The sprint includes a .25 mile swim, a 12 mile bike ride, and a 2 mile run. I wish there was a triathlon distance that was .05 mile swim, a 20 mile bike ride, and a 6 mile run, but there is not, and they don't allow you to make up your own competitive sport. Although I think my sport would be awesome, and the sprint is not enough running for my taste, the olympic distance triathlon is too much swimming for my little beginner fins right now.

This might be just the distraction I need this summer. Maybe I should blog about it too. Here are my website name ideas:

Icannothascheezeburger.com


tridistraction.com


needanewgoal.com


trynottodrown.org


focusonworkoutnotwork.com


cannotcometoworktodaymustswim.com





What do you think?

No comments: