Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An organic experience

Although I'm not eating 100% organic anymore, but I have learned that organic options ROCK when available. Here are some of my favorites!





Veggies like bell peppers from the farmers market - They are organic and grown locally. Who cares if they are mis-shapen. The farmer's market is also a good excuse to get up on Sunday before 1:00.













Fruits like nectarines and blackberries from the farmer's market are also dee-lish!
















Dairy products: Ok, Fage Greek yoghurt is NOT organic, but it is super tasty. I had a hard time finding an organic yoghurt that is tasty AND filling. I even tried organic soy yoghurt and all I have to say is.... yuck. I'm so glad I'm not lactose intolerant! Also, yummy organic string cheese is fantastic!






Frozen food: There IS organic frozen food, which is simple to make (this rice takes 3 minutes in the micro) and there's a lot of it out there, folks. Another favorite is Whole Foods' frozen organic ravioli!

2 comments:

sarah said...

Did you get a new camera or something? I feel we're being treated to more pictures than ever before! Me likey.

sarah said...

oh. duh. You wrote about finally charging one you got at Christmas. Me slow.